BetPractice's betting systems have been derived from real odds compiling in comparison to bookmakers' odds prices since August 2013.
Our betting systems are based on the accurate analysis of past period real odds results. The punter could get long term success by following a system that fits better to them. The success rate and the yield for each betting system is applied, strictly for the leagues included in the analysis. The same betting system could be applied to any other league of your demand, but the success rate and the yield might be different.
The most popular betting markets have been selected, such as FT match odd, HTime match odds, FTime Over2.5 total goals, FTime Under2.5 total goals etc. Betting systems are based on specific criteria.
Our betting systems are based on specific criteria which are:
- Real probability: we have chosen three options of pre-calculated real probabilities for every betting strategy. We choose different probabilities for every market, in order to get the appropriate number of bets that anyone can place. The average number of bets per month is 15-30. In some cases it might be less, but this depends on the month and the period. Average number per week is about 4-6 bets, a number that you can afford to place your bets.
- Value bet: we select for each betting system only those bets that had value at least ≥ 0%. The value has been calculated in comparison to Betfair odds.
- The best Yield (ROI) in combination with the above 2 criteria. We analyse all the available football leagues in depth and we include in each betting system only those leagues with the highest perfomance per market. We exclude the leagues with small or negative Yield, because these leagues have no interest at all for someone to invest their money. Also, in some betting systems such as Match Odds, we split the leagues into Winter Leagues and Summer Leagues. The reason is that most of you start placing your bets after the 7-8th game week and stop betting the last 4-5 game weeks of each league.
The above suggestions assume that the punter already does the following things:
- Have access to football statistics, meaning that they are a members of BetPractice Studio.
- Follow at least one system closely. We offer a variety of betting systems that punters could find the more suitable for them.
- Devise their betting plan.
- Time and money management
By using our powerful online tool, called Search Engine, everyone could follow the system that they have selected.
Punters' real goal is, of course, to make money. The measure of success of a betting system is not the percentage of winning bets, but the amount of profit a punter made over any given period of time. Every punter interested in finding a way to beat the bookie need to have a successful football betting system. This does not guarantee success, but it greatly increases the prospects of making a profitable bet.