Tutorial Video of System Hunter
ABOUT SYSTEM HUNTER:
One basic concept of profitable betting used to be the rule “When you are betting, take those things which have happened in the past as a model of what will happen in the future" …and that is System Hunter.
A state of the art tool which models betting systems for a long term success, based on past results
BetPractice Studio compiles real betting Odds (and probabilities) for 41 football leagues and 76 betting markets per football game. At the same time, BetPractice Studio compares real pre-calculated odds with corresponded Betfair odds, generating in that way, a huge database of real pre-calculated odds, Betfair past odds and final game results.
System Hunter uses this database to find profitable betting systems searching data in the past, as a model of what will happen in the future. For example, if you want a long term success for betting in February and March of 2015, search with System Hunter a profitable betting system based on past results in February and March of 2014.
Configure your betting system
- Select one or more leagues: There are 41 football leagues available
- Select a betting market (eg FT Match Odds “Team1 Win”): There are 12 bets available
- Select Odds Prices
There are two main types of odds prices.
- BetPractice’s Optimum prices: With this option System Hunter uses only those odd prices (according to the selected type of market eg “Team1 win”) that BetPractice’s methodology calculated them as the most possible to win, according to their probability to win.
- All of BetPractice's prices: With this option System Hunter uses all available odd prices (according to the selected type of market eg “Team1 win”) regardless the probability to win.
An example: Match odds has three betting markets and let’s assume that BetPractice’s probabilities pre-calculated as below:
- Team1 win : BetPractice probability to win 35%
- Team2 win : BetPractice probability to win 40%
- Draw: BetPractice probability to win 25%
According to the above example: Optimum Price according to BetPractice is the market “Team2 win”, because it has a higher probability to win than the other markets. So, if someone wants to make a system based on the market “Team1 win”, System Hunter according to Odds Prices selection will follow the rules as below:
- Optimum prices: System Hunter will not include “Team1 win” coming from the specific game
- All prices: System Hunter will include “Team1 win” of the specific game for the betting model
For more about Odd Prices press here.
- Select the period of past results so as to find the best betting model for the future
- Adjust Probability & Value
The beauty of System Hunter is that the user can go further by adjusting two basic parameters, in order to search the most profitable betting systems, which are:
- Calculated probability to win
- Calculated betting value compared to Betfair’s odd
- Get your betting system analytical results
- Auto Apply your system to the future
As long as you have finalize your betting system (leagues, probabilities, values etc) based on past results, press the “Apply” button to find a similar betting system for the Future, searching BetPractice’s studio pre-calculated odds.
System Hunter can search for maximum of 5 days.
- Save your betting system to your profile
As long as you have finalize your betting system you can save it for future use by pressing the “Save” Button. Type a name and useful comments if you want.
You can load your saved system at any time by pressing the button “Load System” at the configuration menu.
Example: How to make a Betting System
- A state of the art tool which models betting systems for long term success, based on past results.
- Find profitable betting systems searching data in the past, as a model of what will happen in the future.
- Select one or more leagues
- Select a betting market
- Select Odds Prices
- Select the period of past results
- Get your betting System
FT Match Odds : 3 Markets
HT Match Odds : 3 Markets
FT Over / Under : 6 Markets
HT Over / Under : 2 Market
Both Teams To Score : 2 Markets
Easy to adjust the Real Probability and Value that you want for your System in comparison to bookies, in order to Search for the most profitable Yield
Finalize your betting system (leagues, probabilities, values etc) based on past results, and “Apply” to find a similar betting system for the Future, searching BetPractice’s studio pre-calculated odds.
- You can save your Betting System to your profile for future use. Type a name and useful comments.
- You can load your saved system at any time.