Devise Your Betting Plan
If ever there was a golden age of betting, this is it. The opportunities are extraordinary and the punter has a real chance of earning money at the same time as "living his myth".
In such an environment, there is a clear need for an online platform such as BetPractice, which is able to act as a guide through the opportunities that are on offer.
Betting has always been fun, but it has not always been profitable. Times are changing, and this is BetPractice's contribution to the new times. As a team, We hope you enjoy joining us and, most of all, we hope that BetPractice helps turn a pleasant hobby into a profitable long term investment.
Now, if you have decided to take responsibility for all of your betting actions and have committed to the long term investment of your money, you need to devise a betting plan.
Betting plans should not be confused with betting strategies. A plan is how you are actually going to undertake all of your disciplines.
The betting plan should ideally cover the following:
- Why do you want to bet on football matches?
- What matches will you be betting on?
- What markets are you going to bet on?
- Are you specialising in any specific areas?
- How much time are you going to spend on research and what tools will you need to do this?
- How much will you be placing on each selection and where will this money come from?
- Will you use an advisory service?
- How are you going to keep an account of all of your bets?
- Which bookmakers are you going to use?
Take a day to devise your betting plan; commit this to paper; keep it close at hand.