Period of Total Goals using Odds Compiler betting platform
Odds Compiler Platform is an online tool for more demanding users who want to compile their own in-play real odds, for a period of total goals (up to 10min, up to 20min etc), based on their own methodology.
For period of total goals we use a data sample for both teams that consists of data from the last two (2) football seasons and data from the current season. Once each team has played more than ten (10) games in the current season, we drop the data from two years ago and only use data from the current and the previous season.
You have choose to bet live on the game Nordsjaelland vs Esbjerg and we want to bet for period of total goals.
As a user, you must Select:
- The Historical database (the number of past seasons data records) [Indicator 1]
- The game [Indicator 2]
- The Filter of data sample( One team as Home and the other as Away) [Indicator 2]
- Game period - Time Area Search [Indicator 6]
Also you must insert:
- the elapse time of the game [Indicator 5]
- the current score of the game [Indicator 4]
You get the following in-play real probabilities for the Total Goals up to 20min of the game:
- Under1.5 Total Goals up to 20min: 96.97% [Indicator 7]
- Under2.5 Total Goals up to 20min: 100.0% [Indicator 7]
- Under3.5 Total Goals up to 20min: 100.0% [Indicator 7]
- Under4.5 Total Goals up to 20min: 100.0% [Indicator 7]
You can change the elapsed time accordingly to the real time of the game and you can get different in-play real odds, depends of the time and the exact score that you have insert in Odds Compiler Platform.