Get started with your trial account!
Some useful info before you get started
How to complete the registration form
- When you click the "Register for a free trial" button at the end of the page, you will be taken to a new page where you will be asked to give us some information.
- Username Fill in your desired username. You will use this to log in to your account.
- Password Type in your desired password. You will also need this to log in to your account.
- Confirm Password Type in again the password you just entered above. These two passwords must match in order to proceed.
- Email Enter a valid email. This must be an email you can actually access, because the registration process is completed through an email we will send you. Make sure this is correct.
- Click on "Proceed" to complete the registration process.
After you click "Proceed"
Once you complete the registration form and send it, you will receive an email to your inbox.
You must click the link "Activate your free account" and you will be ready to use Betpractice Studio.
Please keep in mind that sometimes the activation email may take some time to appear in your inbox. In case you have not received our activation email, please make sure your email you have given us is correct. You should also check your "junk" folder, in case the email ended up in there.
If you encounter any problems at any time, please
Activate the Unlimited Trial feature
In order to activate the unlimited access capabilities of your trial account and gain full access to all the Betpractice features, you will need to follow these steps. Currently the Unlimited Trial is available only to computers that run the Windows operating system.
- Make sure you have complete the registration process and activated your account.
- Download the Betpractice authorization tool. Download
- If your browser warns you that the file might be dangerous, that is just a standard warning. You can "keep" the file. It is safe and virus free.
- Locate the exe file you just downloaded and double-click on it/run it (or open it directly through your browser. This small program requires no installation and is necessary for the authorization process.
- If Windows prevents you from opening the file with this screen, this is a standard warning as well. Click on "more info" and then "Run Anyway".
- Fill in the email you used to register here and click the "Register" button.
- If all goes well, you will receive a confirmation message and you will have unlimited access to all of Betpractice's features for the duration of your trial period.
- You can now delete the file you downloaded.
Register for a free trial