For Pre-Live scenarios, Odds Compiler lets users compare odds between bookmakers and also lets them analyse Current Year trends as well as Exact Matches.
For In-Play scenarios, In-play odds are calculated in many markets in which in turn is used to create odds or probability between time intervals.
With the filters, users enter team names, score and elapsed time and The Betpractice Studio database will do the rest. The relevant past results will be found giving a list of likely outcomes, probabilities and most importantly the betting odds of these outcomes taking place.
Select the market and the exact time of the match. Find opportunities in both Pre-Game and In-Play mode (Live). Find opportunities for the most popular markets of a game, according to the selected data sample. Show the real odds prices depending on the exact market point based on your criteria.
Ideal for: IN-Play Betting, Own Book, Cash Out, Trading
- Real odds / Real probabilities based on Betpractice methodology
- Real odds format : Decimal odds, Fractal odds, US odds
- Most popular bookmakers Odds in comparison to real odds
- Real-time bookmakers odds prices
- Bookmakers odds format: Decimal odds, Fractal odds, US odds
- Available Bookmakers: Betfair.com, Betfair.it, Betfair.es, Bet365, William Hill, Pinnacle
- Available worldwide Leagues and Cups: 39
- 76 Available Markets: 8 popular, 18 Team markets, 14 Goal markets, 3 Score markets, 33 Asian Handicaps
- Coupon / Game Mode: By Date or By League
- League / Team Mode : based on your criteria and data sample
- Pre - Game analysis of a game or team/s
- Time Area Search / Trading functions
- In play Analysis of a game or team/s
- Custom odds compiling based on user's criteria and data sample
- Favorite Matches function
- Real Time Value bets with colour indicator :
- Direct Betslip action to your favorite bookmaker: both as single bet or accumulator
- Virtual bets area
- Data sample for every market with quality indicator:
- Daily automatic Update:
- Free demo version
- User guide
- On-line support
- Pricing packages - subscription packages