Early Goal with Under 2.5 Market2017-09-22
an in-play trade strategy. Used best once the first goal is scored within the first 10 minutes of the match.
should be MAX 10% of your betting account (our proposal). It's better to bet the amount that you are more comfortable with.
In order to trade in Betfair exchange using this strategy, you have to follow the below requirements
- Before entering into the market, you should have an exit strategy
- Back Under 2.5 goal market right after the first goal is scored up to the first 10 minutes of the match by either of the teams. As soon as the suspended sign is over on Betfair, you should try to get your stake matched on as high odds as possible.
- Lay Under 2.5 market after a time period of 4-7 minutes which will leave a guaranteed profit regardless of whatever the outcome of the match. Your target must be to make 5-7% profit of your stake.
- Always close your trade by 4-7 minutes even if profit is less than 5-7%.
- Finally, if there is another goal within your trading period (4-7 minutes), simply accept your loss the soonest and close your trade.
The trader has the opportunity to back Under 2.5 market at much higher odds than the available odds before kick off. Once the goal has been scored within the first 10 minutes of the game, its impact on Under 2.5 market would not be significant, as theoretically, it would have been adjusted to same level or lower to pre-game odds.